Visit the picturesque and never conquered Karlštejn Castle! The tour includes admissions
- Walk inside Karlštejn Castle, built in the 14th century by the Czech king and Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV. At that time the castle housed the treasures of the Holy Roman Empire including the imperial coronation jewels.
- Make memories of one of the most popular castles in the Czech Republic.
- Enjoy a beautiful hike through the scenic Karlštejn town up to the castle.
- Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Russian or Spanish)
- Round bus trip Prague-Karlštejn-Prague (Karlštejn is located about 40 minutes away from Prague.) in air-conditioned coach
- Admission fee to the castle and castle tour
See meeting point on the map (Náměstí Republiky 3, Prague 1)