Karlovy Vary: one of the most beautiful spa towns in Europe. Lovely colonnades. Tranquil atmosphere.
Enjoy the day trip to spa town of Karlovy Vary, situated about 100 km west of Prague. The world famous spa was founded by the Czech king Charles IV in 1358 and the local mineral springs have healed many personalities, such as the German poet Goethe and the Russian Tsar Peter the Great.
- Visit the world renowned glass factory Moser and fall in love with all the glass work.
- Walk through the Karlovy Vary historic center with your guide.
- Taste the healing hot springs.
- Admire the architecture.
- Take photos of the incredible colonnades.
- Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish)
- Round trip Prague-Karlovy Vary-Prague in air-conditioned coach
- Admission fee to Moser Shop and Museum
- Lunch in a local restaurant
See meeting point on the map (Náměstí Republiky 3, Prague 1)
Take a walk on the historical Charles Bridge...