Visit the most popular Czech spa famous for its Moser crystal, porcelain and "healing" liqueur Becherovka
This all day trip from Prague takes you to the West part of the Czech Republic close to the German border. Then you will go by a funicular to Diana area where you can find a watchtower, a butterfly house, a ZOO etc. After you will have free time for lunch and shopping.
Karlovy Vary is probably the best known spa town in the Czech Republic. And the most beautiful. Its history dates to the 14th century to the time of the reign of Emperor Charles IV.The healing powers of the local springs have been tested by such greats as by the Russian Tsar Peter the Great and German poet J. W. Goethe. Karlovy Vary also became famous thanks to the local manufacturing of world renowned Moser crystal, Carlsbad porcelain or the unique herb liqueur Becherovka.
- Discover the most important spa town.
- Sample waters from 12 hot medicinal springs on the promenade.
- Visit the famous picturesque colonnades
- Have some free time on your own. Walk in the area, have lunch, enjoy yourself!
- Guide (English, German, Spanish, Italian)
- Bus Prague - Karlovy Vary - Prague
- 2 1/2 - 3 hrs free time
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
More tours in Prague and Czechia