Kutná Hora offers unforgettable experiences
Kutná Hora, a medieval silver mining centre, also the UNESCO protected site, was once the second richest city in the Bohemian kingdom. The former wealth of the town is today reflected in the variety of architectural monuments and in the preserved structure of the town centre. The surrounding landscape is stunning.
- Walk into one of the most interesting burial grounds in the world: the Sedlec Ossuary. This chapel is decorated with more than 40 000 human bones, arranged into a chandelier, the Schwarzenberg Coat-of-Arms, and so on.
- The tour of Kutná Hora will not only take you to the famous St. Barbara’s Cathedral but also to many beautiful Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque townhouses.
- Visit a unique stone fountain from the 15th century.
- Guide (English, German, Spanish, Italian)
- Bus Prague - Kutná Hora - Prague
- Entrance fee to Sedlec Ossuary & St. Barbara´s Cathedral
- 1 1/2 hrs free time to explore the town on your own
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1)
More Prague sightseeing. Pick your favourite!