Get on a 2-hour orientation bus tour: find your Prague favorite spot
Admire the most famous sights of Prague Old and New Town, the Prague Castle (short break included) and the Jewish Quarter (Josefov) in this 2-hour orientation tour of Prague. The tour ends in the heart of Prague - at the Old Town Square.
- Get on a luxurious panoramic bus with sliding roof top.
- Pass through the Old Town Square, Spanish Synagogue, Josefov – Jewish Town, The Old-New Synagogue.
- See St. Agnes Monastery, Republic Square, Municipal House, Powder Tower, Masaryk Railway Station, State Opera House, National Museum, Wenceslas Square, New Town Hall, Charles Square
- Take a photo of Dancing House, Vltava Bridges, National Theatre, Charles Bridge.
- Locate Rudolfinum Music Hall, Petřín Hill with look-out tower, Mánes Bridge, Lesser Town.
- Ride through Pohořelec and Strahov Monastery, Czernin Palace – Ministry of foreign affairs, Loreto Prague, Prague Castle, Royal Summer House, The Straka Academy – Government of the Czech Republic.
Watch a little video here.
See meeting point on the map (Pařížská 1, Prague 1 - Staré Město) - the corner of Pařížská street.