There are several ways you can select a tour:
- Choose from the categories on our homepage, such as such as All Tours in Prague, Day trips from Prague, or any other category by clicking on the desired category.
- Search - pick the dates in the calendar. You can select a particular day or a period from-to. You may also select by tour category and / or destination. Then press the Search button.
- Fulltext Search - fill in the term to search and press the Search button.
- Menu / All tours - list of all tours and activities.
- Menu / Destinations - list of all tours destinations - you may check more detailed info about the particular destination, its location on the map and a photo gallery. Below each destination details you will find the list of Upcoming tours held here.
- Select the ticket category, if more languages or time options are offered, select also the language and desired time of your tour.
- Confirm your order by clicking the Add to cart button which will take you to Shopping Cart Content. At this point you may check what tickets you have selected.
- You can go back and select more tickets by clicking the Go Back button. To remove the tickets click on the Remove button on the right.
- If you are satisfied with your selection please continue by clicking the Go to Order / Proceed to Checkout button straight to Payment Information.
- From the moment you add tickets to your shopping cart, you have 20 minutes to carry out the payment. During this time selected tickets are blocked in your favour and other customers do not have access to them. If you do not buy selected tickets within 20 minutes they will become available for sale again, your order will be automatically cancelled and you would need to repeat the purchase process.
In most cases, you purchase your tickets directly and immediately after the payment you get your tickets via e-mail. However, in some cases, organizer´s approval of your reservation is required. It might take up to 48 hours for the confirmation to come through. Your payment is in status "payment on hold". As soon as the organizer confirms your order, your credit card is charged. If you receive e-mail your required tour is sold out, your credit card is not charged and in such case don´t hesitate to place new order for another similar tour or another date.
After selecting your tickets it is necessary to fill in simple form listing your name and a valid and correct e-mail address, optionally also a telephone number. This information is needed not only to send the ticket, but also so that the guide can contact you in case of change of time of your tour, cancellation, meeting point specification etc.
Buy online and print e-Tickets - you print the tickets yourself. You can do so immediately after the payment directly from the website, or from the attachment of the confirmation email sent to you after the payment.
More and more often the guides accept tickets displayed on mobile phone. In case the guide accepts a ticket on a mobile phone, you will find a notification that it is possible to come to the event with a ticket to the mobile phone below the photo of the tour progam. You will find this information also in your confirmation e-mail with tickets. If this notification is missing, only printed tickets are accepted.
Select payment method - choose if you prefer paying by payment card or by PayPal.
After filling out the form click on Continue to Customer Summary - please check all listed information and confirm your agreement with the purchase. We recommend you to read Terms and Conditions and Information about personal data processing that are binding for all purchases as they guarantee you a safe, quick and easy ticket purchase. Then Proceed to payment.
To purchase tickets via 3D Secure Payment gateweay - please select the card type you wish to pay with.
3D secure payment gateway - at this point you are actually purchasing the tickets. All financial transactions are conducted according to the exchange rate of the bank on the date and at the moment of the financial transaction. Tours in Prague has no responsibility for the exchange rate fluctuation. After successful payment you will receive a confirmation from the bank.
PayPal - if you choose to use PayPal, you will be redirected to www.paypal.com site. PayPal securely processes payments for Tours in Prague. For PayPal payments you must have already set up your PayPal account.
After payment you will need to wait to be redirected back to Tours in Prague website. This may take a few seconds. Your tickets will then be available on Prague Ticket Office website and also sent to your email address.
Order completed - you have paid for the tickets and immediately you are offered option to print your tickets by clicking on Print e-Tickets button. You will also receive shortly a confirmation email at the email address you provided within the purchase process.
For tickets with required confirmation you will get the order number and information about the running 48 hours time limit.
Print your e-tickets - print your tickets by clicking on Print e-tickets button or from the attachement of the confirmation email.
In case the guide accepts a ticket on a mobile phone, you will find a notification that it is possible to come to the event with a ticket to the mobile phone below the photo of the tour progam. You will find this information also in your confirmation e-mail with tickets. If this notification is missing, only printed tickets are accepted.
Please have your tickets with you upon arrival. Without the tickets, you wouldn´t be allowed to attend the tour.
Please read all information on the ticket carefully. In case you need any further assistance, at the bottom of the ticket you will find contact information.
Enjoy exploring beauty of Prague and the Czech Republic!