Tours in Prague guarantees you a secure online purchase. Payments are made in Czech crowns (CZK) on the secured 3D Secure bank payment gateway GP Webpay and secured by internationally valid SSL certificates. The Provider of this site, Via Musica s.r.o., is bound by the Czech legal code number and guarantees that your personal data is considered strictly confidential and will be used only for the purchase of tickets. We assure you that your personal information and purchase history are kept secure.
Payment can be done using Pay Pal internet system or using the following payment cards: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
Payments are always displayed in Czech korunas (CZK) and carried out via 3D SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY – GPE, secured internationally by valid SSL certificates, the latest innovative and secure way of online shopping.
All transmission of payment data is encrypted and protected by the SSL International Security Protocol. This protocol provides data transfer of the entire transaction and prevents its misuse by a third party. The customer makes payment through the 3D Secure Payment Gateway - the GPE secured payment gateway of the bank, and the payment is also secured by the internationally valid SSL certificate of the operator. 3D Secure identifies a set of security requirements for MasterCard and VISA card associations. These security standards are also referred to as MasterCard SecureCode, Verified by VISA, and SafeKey and define an additional mechanism for verifying the cardholder. At the same time, the cardholder and merchant provide even greater guarantees than with non-authenticated payments through 3D Secure.
The benefits of card payment on our website:
- no extra charges
- a very safe and convenient way of shopping
- the 3D-Secure Online Transaction System provides the latest security applications with the support of MasterCard and Visa card associations
- your credit card information is entered directly into the bank's payment gateway. None of our employees have access to these data.
- Encrypted data transfer for your card is performed via a secure HTTPS protocol.
How to pay at www.toursinprague.com:
- Once you have selected your tickets, confirm your order by clicking on "Proceed to the payment" button.
- You will be redirected to the GP Webpay gateway - a modern and secure card Internet payment system.
- When making a payment, fill in the card number, expiration date, and CVV2 / CVC2 (three-digit code number printed on the signature strip on the back of your card).
- GP Webpay is the only recipient of your card data and ensures encrypted data transfer.
- Be assured the online card payments via GP Webpay are most secure. This payment gateway complies with the international 3D Secure standard, sensitive data are never shared with e-shops.
- The Tours in Prague will therefore only receive the authorization result and the instructions for further payment processing at each purchase. This avoids any possible misuse of your card by the vendor, as well as free data transmission on the public computer network. You will be informed about the transaction result by e-mail.
If a problem occurs while shopping on our website, please check the following:
- incorrectly filled in your credit card details
- lack of funds in your bank account
- you have exceeded the set limit for internet transactions
- your card is not intended for online payments. In this case, we recommend contacting the provider of your card.
Tours in Prague sells exclusively official tickets, allotted to the sale directly by the organizer of each event. All prices are fixed, given by the organizer without any additional fees.